There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Odessa, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning technician drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Odessa. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 432-237-0168 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.