As warmer weather rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Odessa? Particularly if your cooling system is recently installed or was operating good last summer.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning tech can help locate little problems before they turn into huge meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outside, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up in your equipment can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy bill and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify minor problems before they lead to large, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine pieces and perform a series of air conditioning performance verifications. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to find issues before they become major troubles that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is set to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is vulnerable to premature failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete unit state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 432-237-0168 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your next maintenance.