At Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Odessa is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 432-237-0168. We’re happy to help!