Is this year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Odessa. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t delay, as this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 432-237-0168 when you want to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Like any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to size your furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that getting a new heating system is not just about the initial cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from the experts at Redhawk Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.